As my grad studies are starting to come to a conclusion... I have so many questions that still don't have answers. I know that I am doing what the Lord has asked me to do, and I know he will reveal it in due time, but sometimes you just wanna know... just to know!
Just to recap last year: Karnell and I celebrated 6 years of marriage, I celebrated my 32nd birthday, and a very handsome nephew was born. I have alot more to say, but we will let some pictures tell the story! Here's to being intentional about blogging... maybe it would help if I knew people were reading it... (then again, maybe not!) Well, happy Thursday!
That's right folks, I spent my anniversary on a Branson Cruise... it was nice!
Me and my man!

My handsome nephew at two months old!
He He! He is too cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment