Monday, January 30, 2012

Best Friends


In my world, I have a truly special person that I ABSOLUTELY love.

I must first state, that my ultimate best friend is my husband. He is truly the one that inspires me to be all I can be and more (but this particular blog is not about him)!

My best friend is Charity Reeb! She is truly someone I look up to and have great admiration for. Everytime we meet, I get inspired by her!

She is very busy, so when we do get to hang out, our time together is super sweet. This past Saturday we ate at our favorite spot (Gailiey's-- downtown Springfield). After breakfast we did a little shopping!

Our goal this year is to take guitar lessons together! We will see if that happens! We are always coming up with some idea!

Something else that is also neat, both of our husbands are best friends as well! I just wanted to take the time to honor my friend... just because.



Love you Charity!

No comments: