I know, I know... I haven't blogged in forever! Well, when you don't have easy access to the internet, it is easy to not blog so that you can take care of other important matters (like facebooking). At any rate, it is easier for me to possibly blog because I got a new laptop... I still don't have the internet at my house, but I can go to any wifi spot and all's well!
Well, just to recap, I got a job as an pre-k teacher for a private preschool back in January. I enjoy it for the most part, it has it's ups and downs, but what job doesn't!
I also started grad school just this past week! I am very nervous, but also excited. I am getting my master's in counseling and going on to get my doctorate in clinical psychology. So overall, I want to be a Pyschologist with my own private practice.
This summer I went on a vacation to Colorado Springs, CO. That was amazing! I had a great time. I climbed Pikes peak, and I got to see the top! I went white water rafting as well. We camped in tents, it was a great time. The mountains are beautiful and I can't wait to go back next year!
Well, I have to get back to studying, but hopefully this will not be the last of the blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment