Ok, so I have quite a bit that I wanted to post, so just bare with me and enjoy the pictures! This first set of pictures were of my wonderful attempt to make truffles (which were a HUGE success I might add). I made these truffles as Christmas gifts to my family. These truffles along with chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered pretzels were in this cute little Christmas tin... If you have ever attempted to make truffles it can be a messy experience, but with the help of YouTube, my success rate went through the roof! I made two types of truffles: peanut butter truffles rolled in cocoa powder and/or graham cracker crumbs, and I also made a cookies and cream truffle rolled in oreo cookie crumbs. So the pictures that you are backwards as far as the order that it happened, but I'm too lazy to fix it! Besides, I have a lot more pictures to post, so here is Round 1.

Cookies and Cream truffles

The peanut butter truffles and some cookies and cream

Karnell getting the measurements right... such a helpful guy!

The peanut butter ganache that needed to harden in the fridge

The beginning stages of the peanut butter truffles
No comments:
Post a Comment