Now keeping with tradition (well my tradition anyway), Christmas can't officially get here until after my birthday passes, which will be this Saturday! I won't disclose how old I am, for sadly, I'm in denial! I've always loved birthdays, even if that means I was born during a sucky time of year. This year is so different, I just dread turning a year older. I know that I'm still quite young, but the number itself just seems so old. Ok, I'm starting to get depressed... moving on!
On a brighter note, I will be heading home on Friday (19th) and I won't be back in Springfield until the 28th! Now that is something I'm very excited about!
Ok, so Karnell and I haven't taken many pictures together because he typically isn't around me a lot...( he works a lot). So, here in the past week, I've taken a few. The one's of us sitting together were taken on our date night to Old Chicago... man, if you haven't been there, you should make a serious effort to try and go, their Sicilian Pepperoni Rolls are to DIE for! The other pictures are of Karnell trying to clean his windshield, without much success... Stay tuned for birthday and Christmas pics!



2 comments:
I can't wait to see you when you're here!! Give me a call after you get in. I probably won't be able to meet you on your birthday, but I want you to come over sometime. Or maybe you and Karnell and me and Mike could go out to dinner one night! By the way, Karnell looks JUST LIKE Will Smith in that first picture! :D
Hey, happy birthday a little early! That is exciting. You are as young as you feel! :) Don't let some silly number get you down.
Post a Comment