Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holiday fun!

Ok, so now that I'm back into the swing of things at work, I have a little bit of time to actually do some blogging! So as you could see from the past blog I got creative and made my first truffles ever... and man were they tasty!

Now, you will get the opportunity to see what we did over the week of Christmas. Karnell and I spent Christmas with my family and it was fun times! We ate more than we should have, and did a whole bunch of nothing... Just the way it should be! The first set of pictures that you will see are how I spent my 29th birthday. Some family and friends went to Jack Stack BBQ on the plaza, boy it was just like I remembered... delicious!


My sister petting the beautiful horse... Monty in the background!


Jodi, Matt and Danny, and Me... baby John wasn't looking at the camera, so I held up is binky so that he would look up! Classic!!!


This is an example of what baby John did before the binky raise!


My beautiful sister Ashley!


My family: Monty, Ashley, Me and Brian... boy we look good!

Now here are my favorites of the many pictures taken over Christmas break! Enjoy!


Brian, Me and my mom... the 3 Musketeers


Taye and her kids Corey, Tyalor and Craig... cuties!


Getting ready for Christmas dinner... couldn't wait!


Monty and Me


Karnell and Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas and birthday! I love all your pictures of your happy family!