Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Well I would like to announce that today, October 1, is my wedding anniversary! Karnell and I have been married for 3 years today! I must say that this 3rd year around, came by rather slowly. Not saying that is a bad thing, it just seems like this particular year went by slow. In this fast paced world, nothing goes slowly, so it's a shock!

Karnell and I have seen a lot together in our 3 years of marriage. More than I would have seen all by myself. Not only have we seen a lot, we have gone through a lot. We've had to be there for each other more that I thought we would have to be.

Also in our 3 years of marriage, we have lost several friends and family. The more I think about it, the sadder I get. When you actually take the time to reflect, you realize that time really has flown by, and moves on.

I love Karnell very much. He is by far my very best friend. Karnell and I just yesterday was reflecting on our anniversaries in the past. Neither one of us can remember what we did last year for our anniversary! Which we find to be very hilarious... sad, but hilarious!

I don't regret the decision that I made to marry Karnell. He is definitely my "one in a million"! I love you babe. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment: