Thursday, August 21, 2008

My new toy!



Ok, so if you know me at all, you would probably confirm that I am nothing but one big kid! I have my whole life to be "grown up". Well, let me rephrase that... I'm "grown up" when I have to be... Anyway, since I am a 6th Grade Abstinence Education Coordinator, I feel it very important to be able to reach and relate to them. I love entertainment systems... I've had one since the dawn of time. I fell in love with my Game Boy advance, then I upgraded to the Nintendo DS (which I had for over a year). I thought I would never sell it, oh, but I did... Guess what I got in its place... that's right, a PSP!!!! I absolutely love it! I can use it to store pictures, music, video's and games. It can go online, be used as a phone, transfer games from a PS3 to my PSP... it is WAY better than an ipod. I should know, I own one. I would go as far to say it's better than the itouch! Reason being, you can download apple software to my PSP and have the same functionality of an itouch on my PSP... for a fraction of the cost! You should totally get you one! If you do, get the bundle pack: it comes with the PSP, 1gig memory card, charger, battery, a game, and a video all for about 250 bucks brand new! I'm telling you, you won't regret it! So, everyone go get a PSP... you will love it, even if you don't play games, if you have an ipod or a mp3 player of some sort, you will love this! Now that's news you can use!

No comments: