Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brian's Birthday...

So this past weekend I went to KC for Brian's birthday... He's 23. While I was there, I went to Worlds of Fun with my cousin Monty. I had a blast. So first I will show you pictures of Brian's birthday...we went to Houston's on the Plaza on Sunday. On that Saturday we went to Worlds of fun... Enjoy!


My mom, me and Brian


Brian standing beside his dream car


My cousin Corey...Taye's youngest son


Brian, Kenny and Kenny's brother


My mom, cousin Monty, and my cousin Taye


Everyone after eating...



So here are the pictures that we took of us at Worlds of Fun. Just a little side note, it was very hot that day. We also got to ride everything at least twice, and the Patriot and Spinning Dragons we got to ride 3 times! The Patriot and Spinning Dragons, are two new rides!


Monty and I waiting in line for Spinning Dragons!


We just got finished riding the Mamba


That looks really cool at night


Me and Monty actually on the Octopus!


Monty and I standing in line for Spinning Dragons...for a second time...don't forget, we rode this ride 3 times!

No comments: