I also did something drastic... I cut all my hair off. I mean there is only about 1 inch of hair left. I haven't taken any pictures since then, so you will have to wait on that part, but here are pictures of other wonderful items...enjoy!

My cousin Monty's first time grilling!

My mom and my aunt Brenda

My brother Brian

My cousins Tyalor, Craig and Corey...pretending to swim!
While we were at the family reunion in St. Louis, we went downtown. Down by the arch we heard there was some flooding... so this is what we saw!

That sign says 12ft. 2in. (there is about a foot in between)

A street sign that is almost under water!

Flooding at the arch...look at the flag poles!

Karnell showing off his cooking skills at the family reunion

Karnell with his stepmom and sisters

1 comment:
Yeah, I tried to change that to 7 before anyone saw it...dang it! :D Apparently with my mothering skills went my ability to count... I can't wait to see you!!! I bet your hair looks great!
Post a Comment