Monday, April 7, 2008

What a great rest of the week!

For the first time in a long time, I was pretty busy this weekend! It was great! As many of you know, my sister came to visit me. I was so glad to see her. I absolutely love hanging out with her. She is not only my sister, but also a very good friend! I love you Ashley. We talked and laughed, something I haven't done in a really long time. It was quite refreshing. That was Wednesday.

On Thursday, Karnell and I had a date night. It was great, we went out for dinner, and then he took me shopping! I haven't been shopping in a very long time. I usually buy things for the house, like food and household supplies. I never buy anything for myself. We typically don't have the money, so it was such an unexpected treat. Guess what I bought, scented oil from Bath and Body Works...that's all, nothing else. How pitiful. Being a girl, you would think that shopping was something that came naturally, but I haven't done it in so long, that now I feel guilty to purchase anything for myself. I really need to get over that!

Friday night Karnell and his band named "Stretch" played at Mille's Cafe. They sounded really great. I was really impressed. I'm so proud of him. He is such a talented musician, and writer. Sometime's I'm amazed at how talented he really is. He's awesome!

Saturday I ran errands all day, and on Sunday Karnell and I went to a Cardinals game. They lost but, it was so much fun! Once the game was over, we started walking back to our car. Karnell reached to grab and hold my hand, just at that moment I shouted "oooohhhhhh, MONEY"!!! I ran to the middle of the street to grab a $1 bill, and to my surprise, there was a $5 bill tucked in there!. So I gained $6 bucks...not a bad ending to a great weekend!

I will post pictures of the festivities a little later! Bye

No comments: