This has been such a great week for me...things are truly starting to look up. For those that might not have known, I no longer work for Second Baptist; I work for Pregnancy Care Center. I will be teaching abstinence to 6th graders. Well, it's not only abstinence, it's about making the right decision when certain choices come your way. It's really about decision making...even though in one chapter it is solely devoted to sex. This is a 6 day cirriculum, and I am going into all the 6th grade classrooms in Springfield; which is about 22-24 classes! So it's very obvious that I will become very busy, very soon. I go to my first classroom on this coming Monday, it's at Study Elementary. I'm very excited...yet very nervous! I can't wait.
Another peice of good news is that Karnell finally got the job at Panera!!!!! We are so excited. We've been waiting to hear something back from them for about a month now... Just when we decided to go ahead and forget them, they call the next day to offer him the job! This is great news! I'm so proud of him. For those of you that know me and Karnell very well, you know that we haven't been able to see each other and spend good quality time together our whole relationship. So you can imagine what this will do for our marriage! Karnell has worked crazy hours from us dating up to now. I'm use to him being away, and me doing my own thing. I know that this will be a transition; I just pray that all goes smoothly. I'm optimistic!
I just thought all reading my blog should know what's the latest scoop in the Robinson's world! Hey, I've got to keep you in the loop! See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment