Wow, I really try to keep writing on my blog...it's therapy. It helps me get my thoughts on paper. So since the last time I wrote, I got a new job. Yes, I don't work at Second Baptist anymore. I now work for Pregnancy Care Center. I am teaching abstinence to sixth graders. I haven't taught it officially just yet, I'm learning the curriculum and observing others. It's kind of a slow process, I wish it was more fast paced, but I think that will come over time. I am very excited and anxious. I love that I'm impacting the community, doing something in my degreed field, and getting paid well! Who can argue with that?!
Other than that, things are the same ol' same. I've been really trying to fix up my home. I've been one reorganizing maniac. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I have resorted to cleaning. If any of you know me at all, I hate to clean, but what else is there to do. I really don't have a lot of friends, and absolutely NO family, so what's a girl to do?
One thing I am excited about is that my sister is coming to visit me today!!!! I can't wait. I'm so excited. I haven't seen her since Christmas. She hasn't been to Springfield since I moved back. I'm not for sure what all we will do; I'm just super siked that she is coming.
Well, that's all for now. I'm sorry that the posts have been rather boring, but sometimes that's just the way it goes. Oh yeah, one other thing, I am completely obsessed with a particular TV show...Run's House. I know, it's a few seasons in, but I love watching it every chance I get. Pitiful, I know...but boy is it good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE Run's House! If I could replace my real family with one tv family, I'd pick them. Of course, I'd be a random white girl in the family, but it would still be awesome. I choose to believe they'd love me anyway. :)
congrats on the new job, and I hope it ends up working out well for you. It sure sounds like you will be doing something important once it gets going!
Post a Comment