Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Anticipation

I hate waiting... I would say that I'm pretty impatient when it comes to finding out news. It doesn't matter whether the news is good, bad, or just FYI, I want to know. What's worse is if the news you are "trying to be patient" with is a make or break situation, that can make minutes seem like hours and hours like days!

They say that waiting builds character. Now, that I truly believe; I just don't like doing it. Karnell and I have been waiting for some particular news for the past few days...and I can't deny, I'm on pins and needles! I want to know so bad that it's driving me nuts. To add salt to the wound, I am bored out of my mind. That doesn't help matters. If I was highly productive and overwhelmingly busy, time would fly...too bad that's not my situation.

So, today...I WAIT... UUUUGGGGGG!!!!! Maybe today will be the day...

No comments: