So I had this huge epiphany...there are some things in my life that I HAVE to change in order to be a better person. It's really not an option anymore... If you keep doing the same thing, you're going to keep getting the same result. So, I decree before a public audience that I am going to change! Life is too short not to live it to the max. Change starts in the mind...you have to want to change. It also helps if you have a support system. I know it will be hard... remember, nothing has ever came to me easy. But I am determined... I've made my mind up. So what am I going to change? My self image, and everything that reflects it. Starting with organization, taking care of myself, de-stressing, relaxing, being positive... I know, I'm crazy! Most people would say to start small and build up. I am! My small step is to realize to make correct choices. That's where it all starts from. I always choose the road that's not the best. Well, now I'm going to make better choices. By making better choices, those area's of my life will naturally change. I'm doing this for myself...it's long overdue.
So watch out, LaTisha is on a move!

No comments:
Post a Comment