Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brrrr....

Oh, yuck...the icy roads!
Beautiful icy trees!
Wow, what a view!
Anyone up for scraping?
If you live here in Springfield, I am for sure that you are like me, ready for the ice to go away! I, by nature, love the cold weather. I would rather be cold than hot any day of the week. But...there is this little disclaimer...I want the cold on my terms. I don't like getting into a cold bed; I don't like a freezing house, and I hate turning on the water and it is sinfully cold! I know, so what exactly do I like about the cold...just the feeling. With the cold you can put on extra clothes to get warm; but if you're hot, you can be butt naked and still be hot. Like I said, I want to regulate the temperature. I am ready for long days of sunlight, and warmth. Come on Spring. I don't even want Summer, just get here Spring. Speaking of long sunny days, can you believe that Daylight Savings is March 9! They keep moving it... Some states don't even participate in Daylight Savings! Gotta love it. Next thing you know it will start in January! Well, for now, stay warm! Believe it or not, Spring is on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are still young LaTisha. Just wait 'till you get older (say 55 or 60) you will HATE the cold. It is much much more difficult to be older and experience cold weather.

When you get older, warm sounds SO much better because what did not bother you in your youthful temple (of the holy spirit) really bothers you when you are older.

When it is bitter cold, I dream of warm, dry weather - say 75 - 80 degrees & sunny.

But you and your hubby have plenty of time to think about that stage of life.

Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

please check out my new comment on "marital bliss"...