Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random Thoughts!

Today is nothing but random thoughts...hope you don't mind! So, most of you know that I got a digital camera for Christmas, and a printer to go along with it, but I don't take any pictures. I carry the camera in my purse so that I can catch "life's" moments, but I just don't. When I had a 35mm camera, I use to take pictures all the time. I just hated getting them developed. Before too long, I just stopped taking pictures. So now I have to get back into the habit of taking them again. It's easy now, I don't even have to wait for pictures!

Well, I think that we finally found a home for Jett. It has been quite the process, but I really want to make sure that he has a good, forever home. I don't want him to go to just anybody that calls. I have to remember that I get to pick which home is the best home for him!

I was talking to my friend Jodi the other day, and found out some interesting news...she's pregnant! I just couldn't believe it. After talking to her on the phone, I really started to think about life. It is amazing where life will take you. I can remember when Jodi and I lived on the same floor (she was my RA) at SMS. Then we moved into a house together, where we both met our spouses, we even graduated at the same time! We both lived in KC for awhile, and now she's in Colorado and I'm back in Springfield! Amazing!! She is one of my dear friends, and I am so glad that the Lord allowed such a great friend (she's just like a sister to me) into my life! Love ya, Jodi!

Ok, that's enough of the random thoughts! I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year! My prayer is that you take all of life's moments and make the best of them! Love you all!

No comments: