Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after Christmas

Lookin a little rough, but here's Karnell and I!

My cousins!

My cousin Tyalor!

My cousins Craig and Corey! Too Cute!

My cousin Monty, and his new PSP!!

My sister Ashley!

My mom, Aunt Brenda, and my brother Brian!
Check out what I got for Christmas...!


Hello all! I hope everyone had a great and memorable Christmas. I know I did! I got the thing I always wanted...a digital camera! Not only did I get a camera, but I got a picture printer as well! Scrapbooking has reached a new height! You should have seen me, I was jumping up and down, and saying..."I can't believe it, I just can't believe it"! It was quite a sight...maybe you shouldn't have seen it! I really had a great Christmas. I was able to spend it with my family, and that was worth it to me! We also had my birthday party on Sunday...that too was a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday and Christmas! Well, now it's back to work, YEAH!!! I sure hope that all of you know that I'm totally joking about the "yeah" part! Ok, TTFN!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers! You have your own digital camera!!!

I am happy to hear you had a good Christmas. Maybe next week we could do dinner or coffee...?