Thursday, December 20, 2007
It's my birthday!
Well folks, it's official, my birthday is here! Now, I can fully submerge myself into the Christmas season. I don't know why but, it's not until my birthday is here that I really get excited about Christmas. Well, so far my day has been...well...quiet. I am very grateful for the quiet. I have had some time to really think about my 28 years on earth! Other than that, it feels just like any other day! It's amazing how the older you get, the less excited you become. That is very hard for me to admit, because I absolutely LOVE birthdays. I get so excited about them, that I can hardly stand it...but not this year. Maybe it's because I typically spend my birthday with my family and this would make the second year that I haven't been able to spend my actual birthday with them. Who knows! At any rate, it is my birthday, and I am so very thankful to the Lord that he allowed me to have 28 wonderful years of life, love and friendship. I am not for sure what Karnell has instore for this particular occasion, but I can almost guarantee that all of those three things will be there; and that's something to get excited for! Stay tuned to see how the festivities went down! TTFN- Ta Ta For Now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Welcome to 28!
Happy, happy birthday! I hope it was GREAT!
Post a Comment