Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Springfield...
So Karnell and I have been in Springfield for 6 months. Can you believe it? And since I've been here, I have had quite a few disappointments and hardships. Now, as many of you know, this isn't my first time living here in Springfield. I went to college here. And for me, that's is where it should have stayed. To make a long story short, after college, I went back home (KC) because I had no job, and no place to live here in Springfield. I graduated December 14. On December 15, my life has never been the same. I have always been one to have everything in life planned out, or if not planned out, at least a template of what I should be doing. I feel as though I am roaming the earth, and losing my outlook on life. I am settling for mediocrity, which isn't one of my character traits. So what's my problem? Well, to answer my own question, I am suppose to do something great in my life, and I am side tracked. God has totally pulled me out of my comfort zone for a purpose. He has allowed certain friends leave, certain deaths in my family, and other circumstances to arise to show me something. Since I've moved here, I've been miserable. My question to God was, why would You allow me to move somewhere that I hate? His answer, so that you can do what you love! I love children. Every ember of my being is attached to a child. I have so many ideas in my head for children, that it keeps me up at night sometimes! So, with all that said, I say, "Yes, Lord". I will no longer kick, against what I CAN see, but instead run towards what I CAN'T see. It took me 6 months of heartache and pain to really understand and accept what the Lord is doing! So sad. I am almost ashamed to have mentioned it. I could have been much further along. But, I believe that everything happens for a reason...I just haven't discovered it yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment