Monday, December 10, 2007
Full Speed Ahead!
This week, believe it or not is going to be very hectic. The main reason is because I have a final that's due this week. It's a DVD of five different hospital scenarios and I will have to watch the DVD and put myself in the Child Life Specialist shoes, and write what I would do. I will be glad when I'm done, this is the last "cloud" that's hanging over me before the year is over! I have some last minute shopping that I need to do, so we will see how that goes! My birthday is getting closer...I love birthdays! Well, yesterday someone inquired about Jett. I'm not for sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I want a calmer, inside dog, so I guess this is a good thing. I can't have two dogs, so Jett has to go before I can get another dog. Well that's enough random thoughts for now, I hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment