Monday, December 3, 2007

Almost the end...

Can you believe it, it's almost the end of the year! I know I can't. Around this time of year I always have a bitter sweet feeling about what all I've done throughout the year! One of the things that I am really proud of is the fact that for the first time this year, I bought a house! A house that I absolutely love, and would hate to sell! That's the sweet part, the bitter part is the fact that I've gained so much weight it's ridiculous! I know that once I put my mind to something I do exceedingly well at it, so why can't I master dieting...because it is truly my one and only major weakness. I really need to buckle down and lose this weight...

On a much brighter note, I am soon going to be one year older! I am definitely beginning to feel it...those 30's are knocking at my door a little louder each year! My birthday is Dec. 20, so I really feel the holidays once Dec. gets here! I love Christmas! I am planning to go home for Christmas (Karnell gets to come along!) and I can't wait! I only want one thing for Christmas...a digital camera! I love taking pictures, and I swear, I'm the only one on the face of the earth that doesn't have one. Having a camera on your phone doesn't count! I have two nice 35mm camera's, but I don't really use them anymore, because I hate going to get the pictures developed, I even hate waiting for one hour photo. Along with that, I don't like paying for horrible pictures, and not seeing what they will be like. I really want a digital camera...bad! I don't care whether it comes for Christmas or my birthday...I just want one! I pray Santa grants my wish...

1 comment:

Forever For Evie said...

Hey! I missed you over Thanksgiving. :( Give me a call when you get in for Christmas! I would love to see you guys! :) Maybe we could invite Josh and Lyndsey over and play the wii like last time...if you want...we don't have to. I miss you! Talk to ya later!