Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Man, I have been running about a mile a minute for the past few weeks! When will the madness ever end... I haven't even had time to do one thing I love to do...blog! I don't even know where to begin telling you about what all has been going on, hmmm, let me see. Well, I guess I can start off by saying that class is kickin my butt! Even though it's the end of the semester, I am working harder now, than I have all semester, can you believe that?! Now, I am sweating bullets because my final is work 400 points...talk about pressure...yikes! Besides my class I work a full time job, volunteer at the hospital for class, while trying to read to kids once a week. Ok, there are no children to read to quite yet, but I'm working on it! Great news! Karnell and I went shopping! We got a bed, dresser, end tables, a computer and so much more! We are so ridiculously pumped, we can't stand it! Ok the truth is, we did get this stuff, but only because my boss is moving to Chile and had to sell or get rid of some things, so a lot of it we didn't even pay for! (Praise the Lord!)

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you all did too! I went to Kansas City. Karnell didn't get a chance to go, but will definitely make it for Christmas (and my birthday...getting old...yikes!) I ate beyond measure, and now I'm feeling guilty. I'm feeling so guilty that I joined a fitness center. We will see how that goes... Karnell and I started decorating the house for Christmas...it looks beautiful! We put up both trees, and lights, and other decorations...I love Christmas. It puts me in my happy place. Well, that's all for now, I will try to post pics of Thanksgiving and our festive house. I swear I am the only American out there that doesn't own a digital camera...I really want one, the only digital camera I own is on my phone...so scanner, here I come...

No comments: