Friday, November 9, 2007
Auggghhh, MONEY!!!
It's amazing how much our lives depend on money. It really makes the world go round. I have been thinking about being a child life specialist (the financial part anyway) and I am very curious as to where this will take us financially. I don't want to sound prideful, but I do want a career where I can make pretty good money. I understand that I won't be rich, because we all know that dealing with children is not a money maker. I do, on the other hand want to be well off. I know you are probably thinking...what about Karnell? I want him to be successful as well, but this is a personal goal of mine. I was just thinking, my 10 year high school reunion will be in May of 2008! What have I accomplished in 10 years? It's a very good self reflection question. Not only that, but between now and May, what can I do, to push myself a little closer to my dreams? For that matter, what are my dreams? For all of you reading my blog, what are your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've surprised myself lately with the intensity of my desire to make an adequate amount of money. It's really torturous to try to figure out how much is enough, and if it's evil to want to have more than that.
I find it incredibly hard to be satisfied with my life (feeling like I have 'enough' to be financially secure) but also driving for more.
I have a reprieve from the stress of my life this week (no classes!), so we should do dinner this week. AND you and Karnell should come to our party Saturday night!!
Oh my word, LaTisha! How on earth are you? This is Nicole Hoelscher (now married - Harms). Anyways, I saw your comment on Sarah Hall's blog, and just had to come by and say hi. What are you up to these days?????
Nicole
P.S. - I posted this on the previous post, but I know I never go back to my older posts so I wnated to be sure you saw it! You look very happy! Can you believe it has been ten years!!!
Hey LaTisha! Thanks for the comment :) Sounds like you guys had a good time in Denver! I remember those little tram things that take you to baggage claim...:P Now that we have to buy 5 plane tickets (6 when Isaac turns 2), we will probably never fly anywhere ever again :P Give me a call when you get into town! I definitely want you to come over! Have a good week!
Post a Comment