Can you believe that was snow on the ground! (in Oct.)
At the airport!

A view of the mountains...very blurry, but something!
Me! Going to ge our luggage!Today is a happy day! Nothing going wrong... You just gotta love days like that. I am so happy that it's Thursday. I forgot to tell you about our trip to Denver! We had a blast. I love the mountains. For those that are just tuning in, Karnell was in a drum competition in Denver, CO. Neither one of us had ever been, so it was really exciting! There were nine great drummers. We really enjoyed the competition. Karnell didn't win, but the guy that did win, really deserved it. The judging was fair and just. So I promised that I would have pictures for you to see; so here you go!

1 comment:
Oh my word, LaTisha! How on earth are you? This is Nicole Hoelscher (now married - Harms). Anyways, I saw your comment on Sarah Hall's blog, and just had to come by and say hi. What are you up to these days?????
Nicole
Post a Comment