Monday, October 1, 2007
Wow! What a week!
Last week was not one of my greater weeks, that's for sure. My in-laws came for a surprise visit. That actually went really well. Karnell and I didn't get to hang out with them as much as we wanted to, but when we did hang out, it was a lot of fun. They came late Wednesday and left on Sunday. I will post pictures later. Today, however is a very good day. Why? You may ask. Well, that's because today is Karnell and I's second anniversary! Yeah! I can hardly believe that two years have gone by. It seems like just yesterday we were getting married, and now we have two years under our belts! I can honestly say that I love him more today than I did when we first got married! I'm not gonna lie, it's been hard sometimes, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going! I am excited to see what this year will hold for us. When I look back over our two years, we have done great things, and that makes me really proud. I love you Karnell, always have, and always will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment