Friday, September 7, 2007
Who am I?
So today is Friday! Man did it take forever to get here. As I reflect back on this week, I have realized that my life is getting crazier by the minute. Karnell has decided to write a music book. This has taken us on a lot of little loop holes. To make things more hectic, he has also decided to teach drum lessons. Now you might ask, what am I doing for myself in all this musical stuff, my reply..."good question". Since moving here, everything that used to be stable, is no more. It's almost as if I am a completely different person. Friends that I thought would always be around, are fading. My sense of purpose, seems to shift with every passing day. I need a project! Something that will keep me stable and grounded. Hmmm...what could that be? I'm off to figure it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment