Monday, October 22, 2007
Oh Happy Day...
Well today is Monday, and today must be the best day of my life. I know that it's only Monday, but if you had to go through the week that I went through, you would appreciate Monday as well. I feel so much better, alert and happy. It was like I had a cloud of sadness over me. I really couldn't explain it, but I knew it was there. I also might add that I'm glad that it's over. I am real excited for Karnell...we are going to Denver Wednesday morning, so that he can compete at Guitar Center, in the annual drum off! Please pray that all goes well! I will hopefully have pictures of all the exciting festivities, when I get back. Along with other wonderful pictures that I still need to post. Boy, when you don't keep up with this, it sure can take awhile for you to get all caught up! Ok, that's all for now. Yeah! Today is a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment