Monday, September 17, 2007

A little bit about me...

Even though I have posted a few blogs at this point, I thought that it would be nice if you knew a little bit about me. I know, it's better late than never! Well, I was born and raised in Kansas City, MO. I attended Tri- City Christian school from Kindergarten through my senior year. I went to Longview Community College for about 3 years and transfered to SMSU in Springfield, MO. I met Karnell (my husband) March of 2004, got engaged October 2004, and graduated December 2004. Wow! What a year! After graduating, I moved back to KCMO to be an Assistant Director of a private preschool. Karnell moved to KCMO January 2005. We got married October 1, 2005. I lost my job as an Assistant Director November 2005, and started being a stripper...just kidding! I did lose my job, and I started being a server which I did until June 2007. I decided to go back to school, so we bought a house and moved back to Springfield, MO. Now, I've been in Springfield for about 3 months. I work at Second Baptist Church in the Missions Office, and Karnell works full time at Cheddar's Cafe', and part time playing the drums at Springfield Brewing Company.

I love being active and being around children. Getting married to Karnell, besides asking the Lord in my heart, was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I absolutely love being married to Karnell. He is an absolute joy to have in my life. 2 days are never the same. He genuinely loves me the most that any man could love a woman...and that's a great feeling. Of course we have our ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. He's my "favorite", and I'm his "one and only"! I love you baby.

Enough mush...I am very detailed and very much a perfectionist. Children are my heartstrings, it's what I live for. The very essence of my being wants to make children happy. To me, messing with children, is like messing with my passage to heaven. I pray that my passion only grows, and that I can do mighty things for children, Lord willing.

Well, there you have it, me in a nutshell. I am very much a simpleton. Nothing fancy, with bells and whistles. I do want to have a purpose for life and fulfill that purpose with integrity and passion. I want to be a milestone today, to pave the way for children tomorrow. One brick at a time.

No comments: